Terms and Conditions / Rules & Regulations
1. The members shall strictly follow the terms and conditions formulated by the Management at all times.
2. Membership Fee – a sum of Rs.2,50,000 (Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand only) + tax shall be payable charges as Non-refundable Membership Fee by the Members.
3. The Membership shall be valid for 7 years from the date of membership.
4. The Membership shall entitle the Family of the Member (spouse and 2 children) to avail the facilities offered for the Members. The Membership shall be non-transferable.
5. The Members shall pay a subscription charges as per tariff, as decided by the Management from time to time.
6. The Members shall be entitled to use amenities provided in the premises, consumables and individual equipment according to the particular game shall be brought by the Members and such items shall not be provided.
7. The Members may avail the facilities of Spa, Restaurant, Food Zones, and such other services provided within the premises by paying the charges notified at discount rates for the members and guests of members separately.
8. In the event of a Member or family wanting to avail coaching for any particular sport, the discounted rates shall be payable by the Members on either monthly or yearly basis in advance.
9. The Members shall book their time slots for their choice of the sport through the App and may avail cashless facilities without paying at the counter. In the event of a Member booking / blocking a slot in advance and not appearing for two consecutive time, a fine will be levied for blocking the slot and not visiting it. This has to be paid before using the premises for the next time.
10. The Members shall be responsible for any accident, injuries or untoward incident within the premises to them or their children / spouse or guests accompanying them and the Management shall not be responsible for such incidents.
11. The Members shall be permitted to bring Guest by paying the Guest Fee as applicable from time to time. The Member shall accompany the guest and be present in the premises during the complete period of his/her guests stay.
12. The Members shall be entitled to avail the amenities for celebrating any special occasion. The Management shall arrange for the same at a special price for the Members. Outside catering or event management can be done only after written consent from the management.
13. The membership fees are exclusive of all taxes, taxes will be applied at applicable rates.
14. The Members have to be above 18 years of age to avail membership.
15. The Members shall provide original documents for verification at the time of membership form submission.
16. The Members will be Interviewed before they are accepted as Members.
17. The Members monthly fees and charges will be paid within due date.
18. The Members shall attach any of the following documents for address proof and date of birth proof (for both children / spouse and guests)
19. Proof for submissions:
Aadhaar card, PAN Card, rental agreements, KEB bills, Driving License, Passports, SSLC marks card for minors, School Certificates, Birth certificate for age proof.
20. In the event of any misbehavior, indiscipline including breaking of any rules and regulations, the Members may be disqualified from their Membership at the discretion of the Management and the decision of the Management shall be final. In such an event the Management reserves the right not to refund the Membership Fee or any such amount deposited by the Member.
21. Any damage caused during the usage by the Member to any of the fittings, furniture, equipment, instruments or any damages in any other way caused by the Member shall be made good by the Member and the Management reserves its right to recover the damages from the Member.
22. The Membership shall be valid for 7 years. After 7 years the Members may renew as per the new tariff declared by the Management Committee. The applicable rates will be determined in the 6th year of Membership taken by the Member.
23. Credit facility will not be allowed to the Members at any time of Membership facility availed.
24. The Management will not be responsible for any of the payments/arrears made by the Members. The Members have to receive invoice/bill for each and every payment made by them. The invoice/bill has to be signed and authorized by the respective department.
25. If any arbitration or dispute arises between the Management and the Members, the same has to be settled in Mysuru Jurisdiction only.